October, Aiko Fukawa (2013)
Daniel Radcliffe photographed by Dale May for Mental Floss Magazine (2014)
(Source: danielradcliffedaily, via poundgrape)
The standout in the class, the ones you should all make it your mission to destroy.
(Source: starlourd, via notjustanyboggs)
For the first time in six years.
(Source: emlary, via andthenisay)
The Good Wife cast in CBS promo.
patricia clarkson for miu miu
My first thought was “Patricia Clarkson as the personification of Thor’s hammer? YES PLEASE! Wait, what?”
WILLKOMMEN, BIENVENUE, WELCOME! - Spirit And Flesh Magazine
Can I bellow “CUMMING” the same way I bellow “SWINTON”?
I remain skeptical.
yes, yes you can.
Also gentlemen, take note: this is how you age spectacularly.
I view him and SWINTON as the benevolent, saucy, ambiguous godparents we ALL need.
Title: Recorded Voice Meme
Tagged by phonestrumpet.
Rules: Record yourself saying these things and then tag 10 people.
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
I rarely do these memes, but I’ve been meaning to do a voice one in forever and I’m NEVER tagged for anything so when I am, I try my best. I do hate the sound of my own voice so recording this was the opposite of fun, but thankfully I only stuttered once! Maybe next time I should review the questions first and THINK about my answers. That would’ve helped a lot especially with the last question. Oh, also I’m not tagging anyone, because too much pressure.